Closing:March 8, 2024
- Salary £19,000 per annum
- Holiday Entitlement 25.5 days plus bank holidays
- Start Date 2nd September 2024
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world’s innovative pharmaceutical companies. Pfizer is recruiting a Marketing Manager apprentice. You will help support new and established projects which deliver and maximise revenue targets for anti-infectives through new patient recruitment and anti-microbial stewardship. You will also operate as key support contributor to continuous business improvement and marketing compliance in the context of marketing materials management.
|5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including mathematics and English.
You must have gained a minimum of 80 UCAS points from a minimum of 2 A-level subjects or equivalent.
Other marketing or relevant business management qualifications is preferred.
Please note that if you already hold a degree in Marketing then you will not be eligible for this Apprenticeship
|£19,000 per annum
|25.5 days plus bank holidays
|Monday to Thursday, 9am – 5.25pm with 45 minute lunch break. Fridays, 9am – 4.05pm with 45 minute lunch break
|2nd September 2024
|25th March 2024
Please note interview dates are fixed as we will be holding assessment centres. Please ensure you are available on the planned interview date prior to applying for the role. If you have any issues, please let us know in advance.
|Closing date for applications
|8th March 2024
|To apply, fill in your information in the online form below. If you are having difficulty in completing this, please contact recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|Once the position has closed, shortlisted candidates will be invited to a one way video interview, you will have 3 days to complete it.
Leadership and execution of tasks and projects, with regular feedback on progress (articulate project objectives, deliverables and definition of return on investment through business analysis).
Marketing & Strategy Execution to Maximise Revenues
- Support development of Country marketing plan
- Manage execution of brand strategy in country – contribute to execution of key brand programs to maximise impact of activities through optimal channel mix, including newer channels so as to meet/exceed local revenue targets
- Contribute to in-country cross functional team, including coordinating and supporting the activities of members of the team as appropriate in order to achieve success
- Develop relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the planning, spending & controlling of budgets (revenue & DME) agreed for own areas of responsibility & developing regular forecast updates to aid financial planning
Customer Engagement & Insight
- Collaborate with customer facing leadership team to help drive alignment with overall brand strategy and incorporation of market feedback
- Work with customer facing medical, clinical network representatives for customer/digital activities/programs to support strong external stakeholder & customer engagement
- Contribute to the collection & understanding of customer and patient insights for inclusion into the local business plans
Conduct all activities and make all decisions in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, Pfizer Values, & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP).
You’re the future. Your ambition, talents, ideas and unique way of looking at the world will help us drive innovation in every part of our business.
Our company purpose – “Breakthroughs that Change Patients’ Lives” – guides our environmental sustainability priorities. We’re passionate about protecting human health. That’s reflected in our environmental sustainability goals: climate action & sustainable medicines.
An Apprenticeship at Pfizer means doing work that helps millions of people worldwide benefit from life-changing treatment. It means working for a company that believes in equity, excellence and protecting your work-life balance.
Our apprenticeship scheme, run in partnership with Cogent Skills, offers the best of both worlds. You’ll work with world-leaders in your field, from researchers to business gurus. You’ll study towards a nationally recognised academic or professional qualification, and you’ll be earning a highly competitive salary!
We need people with a hugely diverse range of talents. Get stuck into an Apprenticeship at Pfizer to launch your career. As a UK Top Employer for the 8th year Learn More about what this means for us.
- Understanding of simple marketing principles (e.g. 4 Ps; Product, Price, Promotion, Place).
- Basic understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical marketing with interest in anti-infectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Good presentation skills. Present complex information in an understandable and stimulating way, whether through verbal presentation or written copy
- Ability to solve problems, interact with others and manage a varied workload
- Is self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes
- Can use own judgment to make decisions on complex, non-routine issues within and outside of scope of responsibilities
TRAINING TO BE DELIVERED
Qualification to be delivered: Level 6 Marketing Manager Degree
Apprenticeship Standard: Level 6 Marketing Manager
Training Provider: Cambridge Marketing College
Delivery model: Training to be provided will be completed via online delivery
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be eligible to apply for other positions within the business.
THINGS TO BE CONSIDERED
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace. The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study. Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace. See the following website: http//www.transportdirect.info